Asia Online trading as Omniscien Technologies is a market leading artificial intelligence and language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, products and services under the Language Studio™ brand to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best known global brands.
We are currently looking for a Data Production Manager to work in our Bangkok office.
As a Data Production Manager you will manage the Data Production and Linguistic Teams who are responsible for the successful implementation and delivery of machine translation projects and the company’s data assets. The Data Production Manager works closely with our Client Account Management and Software Development Teams to ensure seamless and efficient delivery of projects to a portfolio of clients using our Language Studio platform. This includes managing the delivery and customization of translation engines and other language processing tasks.
- Leadership of the Data Production Team (including a software developer) and the Linguistics Team
- Lead project manager for internal project delivery for our clients
- Responsible for the timely and efficient delivery of projects by mobilizing the company’s technical, linguistic and account management resources as appropriate to achieve project deliverables from the various internal teams
- Close co-ordination with and between the relevant Account Managers, the Technology Development Team and the Production Team
- Ownership of data asset management and the related technical processes
- Provide senior management with regular project progress reports, including an assessment of opportunities and risks
- Thai nationals only
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Experience in project management
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Very good fundamental IT skills
- A background in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computational Linguistics or software development / data processing is not required, but would be a bonus!
- Outgoing, energetic with strong interpersonal and leadership skills and exceptional professional standards
- Can communicate well in spoken and written English on technical and linguistic matters
Omniscien Technologies is the local subsidiary of a multi-national company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe and North America. The local subsidiary is based in the company’s R&D Centre in Bangkok on Thonglor near J Avenue and many shops and restaurants where it is developing and applying automated machine translation systems for more than 530 language pair combinations in a unique and relaxed environment in which the company provides a staff coffee bar with free refreshments.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asia Online Portals (Thailand) Limited
141 Major Tower Thonglor
11th Floor, Office 1
Soi Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai)
Tel: +66(2) 381 5869
Fax: +66(2) 381 5872