We are currently looking for a Java Analyst Programmer to join our Research and Development team in Bangkok.
As a Java Analyst Programmer, you will be part of a team of Java professionals designing, coding and testing artificial intelligence and machine learning systems for processing languages in various ways. This includes machine translation and Natural Language Programming (NLP). Training will be provided for the selected candidate.
- Development of Java based applications and tools for processing large volumes of data
- Work with the system architect to analyze and document software processes
- Work with a team of developers to write code in Java for the workflow and tools around machine translation, artificial intelligence and machine learning systems.
- Analysis and documentation of requirements with business users
- Analysis of bugs and issues, debugging and bug resolution
- Create application with a maintainable, secure, and scalable code.
- Write and execute unit and integration tests where appropriate.
- Constantly improve the quality and security of the product.
- Execute Unit Tests and System Integration Tests.
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Good English conversational and written skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields.
- Good knowledge and strong coding skill in Java Technologies is a must.
- Hands-on experience software development.
- 3+ years of coding experience in Java, JSP, Webservice etc.
- Knowledge of database Concept and Implementation (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server) is a critical factor for the position
- Understanding of agile development processes
- Responsible, fast learner and able to meet a deadline
- Good in problem analysis and trouble shooting
- Self-managed, confident, and willing to work as a team for project success
- Willing to learn new technologies and progressive self-improvement
- Hard-working, able to work independently and under pressure
- Attentive, detail-oriented, fast-learning, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment
Nice To Have
- Experience with Docker and Proxmox is a plus
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Birt Reports is a plus
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com
About Omniscien Technologies
Omniscien Technologies is a market leading artificial intelligence and language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, products and services under the Language Studio™ and Media Studio™ brands to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best-known global brands.
Omniscien Technologies is the local subsidiary of a multi-national company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe and North America. The company’s R&D Centre is in Bangkok in Thonglor near J Avenue and many shops and restaurants where it is developing and applying artificial intelligence to automated machine translation systems and machine learning for more than 550 language pair combinations in a unique and relaxed environment.