We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our Research and Development team in Bangkok.
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a team of software professionals designing, coding, and testing applications that work with artificial intelligence and machine learning systems for processing languages in various ways. Training will be provided for the selected candidate.
- Gather the business requirements and documentation from business users
- Work with the system architect and CTO on requirements definitions
- Analyze business requirements to propose appropriate solutions.
- Developing the business/software specifications ensuring that they respond to business needs and are able to be clearly understood by development teams.
- Providing functional design (Application workflow, Screen mockup(s) and Reports).
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal functions to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Working with the Project Managers to ensure that the development meets the established scope and requirements.
- Work with peers to ensure the final solution meets the highest quality
- To conduct system reviews and quality reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields.
- 3+ years of work experience in Manual Test or Automate Test, software Quality assurance field is required.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, documentation, logical thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Awareness and understanding of web technologies in a development environment.
- Good command of English include writing, speaking and reading.
- Responsible, fast learner and able to meet a deadline
- Good in problem analysis and trouble shooting
- Self-managed, confident, and willing to work as a team for project success
- Willing to learn new technologies and progressive self-improvement
- Hard-working, able to work independently and under pressure
- Attentive, detail-oriented, fast-learning, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of AI, Machine learning, Translation process.
- Knowledge of Database Concepts (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server).
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button to submit directly on this website.