Due to significant growth in sales, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Natural Language Programming (NLP) and Machine Learning Engineer. This position offers a competitive salary based upon the chosen candidate’s experience, ability, and achievement.
As an NLP and Machine Learning Engineer, you will report to the Data Production Project Manager and will be involved in the creation of software for the preparation and production of large volumes data in hundreds of languages. This data is used in our machine learning, machine translation, language processing, and artificial intelligence systems. This role requires a good understanding of IT and big data concepts as data volumes processed can be scale to billions of words per day.
As an NLP and Machine Learning Engineer, you will be part of the R&D team working on next-generation solutions in collaboration with the Chief Technology Officer and Chief Scientist. This core team is concerned with forward-looking research, developing proof of concepts and prototypes, and supporting the software development and product management teams in rolling key features into our offerings and products.
The ideal candidate will have experience with NLP technologies and tools in addition to processing large volumes of data. As a member of the team, you will get training in, and exposure to cutting-edge technologies in machine learning, artificial intelligence, and NLP. You will work in a team comprising machine learning, NLP, and software engineering experts.
- Research, design, implementation, documentation, and integration of NLP, language processing, and machine learning technologies into the Language Studio, Media Studio, and E-Commerce Studio platforms.
- Working with the CTO, architect, and other development teams to design, research, and solve complex linguistic challenges.
- Execute data analysis and processing tasks in a timely fashion, reliably, and as specified by your line manager in accordance with the instructions and specifications provided.
- Assist with the development of plans for new projects including some scripting and programming work.
- Thai or Foreign National
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Expertise in NLP methodologies and tools.
- Strong object-oriented C++, java experience, and design skills.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts in a bonus.
- Experience with machine learning methods is a bonus, but not a requirement.
- Training will be provided.
- Experience with NLP problems such as language modeling, language identification, sentiment analysis, named entity recognition, lemmatization, summarization
- Industrial experience applying machine learning techniques to NLP problems that involve large-scale data
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
- Solid understanding of algorithms, data structures, coding standards
- Experience writing high performance/memory-efficient code
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience developing reusable APIs and knowledge of entire software stack
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Industry experience preferred
- Fluent in spoken and written English and computer literacy
- Logical thinker
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Apply button to submit directly on this website.