Asia Online Network
Intellectual Property Infringement and Notice Policy
Asia Online respects all intellectual property, and it expects others to do the same.
Asia Online’s Network displays a wide variety of Network Content from a variety of sources. All Network Content and the Network itself are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, patent and other intellectual property rights of the Republic of Singapore and other jurisdictions worldwide.
Asia Online and Language Studio and their respective logos are trademarks of Asia Online Pte Ltd. Other trademarks that are made available on or via the Network belong to their respective trademark owners.
You must not use the Network or any Content to engage in any activity that infringes the intellectual property of another. Your access to and use of the Network is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with this Intellectual Property Infringement and Notice Policy.
Reporting Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that anything on the Network including any Network Content, or activity on the Network, or the Network itself, infringes the intellectual property rights of you or someone else or applicable law in any way, Asia Online urges you to report it immediately.
In order to report a violation of intellectual property rights on the Network, please send a notice containing the following information to email@example.com:
- Identify the alleged infringing Content by describing it in reasonable detail.
- Provide the relevant URL where the infringing Content is located on the Network or where you saw it.
- State who posted the infringing Network Content and provide their contact details (if you can).
- State whose rights you believe are being violated and provide their contact details (if you can). For example, who owns the relevant Content?
- Provide your contact details including your name, your company’s name (if applicable), your address, your e-mail address, a contact telephone number.State the following in your e-mail: “Under penalty of perjury, my notice is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, information and belief, and I am sending it in good faith.”
Upon receipt of your notice by Asia Online, you will be contacted with further instructions.
Client Users of Language Studio Onsite Installations should follow their Client Organisation’s policy regarding the reporting of intellectual property infringement in addition to the requirements above in this Intellectual Property Infringement and Notice Policy.
Asia Online does not approve of or condone the use of the Network for any unlawful, immoral, dangerous or harmful purposes whatsoever.
Asia Online strongly encourages Users to report all forms of intellectual property infringement.
Version Reference: aos-gb1a_v2 – 20160724