Asia Online Network
Abuse and Notice Policy
Reporting Abuse on the Network
If you have experienced or witnessed abusive behaviour on the Network, Asia Online urges you to report it immediately.
In order to report a violation of Asia Online’s Abuse and Notice Policy or any other infringing activity on the Network, please send a notice containing the following information to email@example.com:
- Identify the alleged abusive behaviour by describing it in reasonable detail.
- Provide the relevant URL where the abuse occurred on the Network, where you saw it and/or how you became aware of it.
- State who was abused and provide their contact details (if you can).
- State who was acting abusively and provide their contact details (if you can).
- Provide your contact details including your name, your Registered Organisation’s name (if applicable), your address, your e-mail address, a contact telephone number.
- State the following in your e-mail: “Under penalty of perjury, my notice is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, information and belief, and I am sending it in good faith.”
Upon receipt of your notice by Asia Online, you will be contacted with further instructions.
Registered Users of the Private Network or the Language Studio SaaS Portal should also follow their Registered Organisation’s policy regarding the reporting of abuse in addition to the requirements above in this Abuse and Notice Policy.
Asia Online does not approve of or condone the use of the Network for any unlawful, immoral, dangerous or harmful purposes whatsoever.
Asia Online strongly encourages Users to report all forms of abuse on or via the Network to their Client Organisation and to Asia Online.
Version Reference: aos-gb1a_v2 – 20160724