How can Machine Translation be used?
Machine Translation is a powerful tool that has many purposes and can be used in a number of different ways:
• Translating content quickly to get an understanding of information in another language.
• Increasing productivity of human translators by providing a first pass translation that can be quickly edited to human quality. Productivity can be increased from between 2,000-3,000 words per day up to 24,000 words per day.
• Translating content that needs to be translated instantly such as chat, email or customer support communications.
• Translating content that would normally be too slow or too expensive to translate using a human only approach to translation.
• Content that may be useful in another language, but where there is insufficient budget or the business case is not strong enough to warrant the investment of human translation.
• Allowing language service providers to access the next several tiers of information that would not normally be translated due to time and budget constraints.
In all cases, the quality of machine translation will always be better when a custom engine is used that has been focused on a specific domain.
Omniscien Technologies provides a series of tailored solutions for different industries, organization type and business functions. Depending on your requirements, Omniscien Technologies can supply the entire solution, or work with our technology partners to deliver a tailored solution that is designed to meet your specific needs.
• Language Service Providers
• Multinational Enterprises and Content Publishers
• Data Mining and Data Processing Enterprises
• Government and Intelligence Services
• eDiscovery and Litigation Support
• Social Media, Mobile Apps, CRM and User Generated Content
• Consulting Services
• Information Technology
• Integrated OCR and Machine Translation
• Life Sciences
• Patents and Legal
• Scientific Data and Journals
• Travel and Hospitality
• High Volume Bulk Translators
• Network Business Applications
• Secure Translation Environments