We are currently looking for a Software Tester to join our Research and Development team in Bangkok.
As a Software Tester, you will be part of a team of software professionals designing, coding and testing applications that work with artificial intelligence and machine learning systems for processing languages in various ways. This is an essential role that helps maintain and ensure a high level of quality for our products and services. Training will be provided for the selected candidate.
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Perform both manual and automation testing.
- Creation and updates to test results and reports
- Able to analysis problem issue and track the defect/issue from end to end.
- Ensure products meet customer requirement and quality.
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests and manual test.
- Understand the products/services requirements, user flows, system architecture, and API to be able to design how to automate the test.
- Optimization of the automatic test execution time and define the proper test suite for each stage of development pipeline
- Establish guideline instruction for operators, technicians to be able to solve or prevent production problems
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members within and across business units to leverage internal product knowledge and expertise for optimum efficiency.
- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or related fields.
- 3+ years of work experience in Manual Test or Automate Test, software Quality assurance field is required.
- Proficient understanding of able to control released product version.
- Good command of English include writing, speaking and reading.
- Understanding of agile development processes
- Responsible, fast learner and able to meet a deadline
- Good in problem analysis and trouble shooting
- Self-managed, confident, and willing to work as a team for project success
- Willing to learn new technologies and progressive self-improvement
- Hard-working, able to work independently and under pressure
- Attentive, detail-oriented, fast-learning, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of Database Concept (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of Java, Java script, JQuery, Web service, JSON, API.
Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com
About Omniscien Technologies
Omniscien Technologies is a market leading artificial intelligence and language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, products and services under the Language Studio™ and Media Studio™ brands to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best-known global brands.
Omniscien Technologies is the local subsidiary of a multi-national company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe and North America. The company’s R&D Centre is in Bangkok in Thonglor near J Avenue and many shops and restaurants where it is developing and applying artificial intelligence to automated machine translation systems and machine learning for more than 550 language pair combinations in a unique and relaxed environment.