Asia Online is the research and development affiliate for Omniscien Technologies, building market-leading artificial intelligence-based language processing and machine translation and generative AI technologies.
Due to significant growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Tester. This position offers a competitive salary based on the chosen candidate’s experience, ability, and achievement.
We are a market-leading artificial intelligence and language technology company. We develop world-class machine translation, artificial intelligence, language processing technologies, and services under the Language Studio™ and Media Studio™ brands. Our customers are located throughout the world and include governments and some of the world’s leading companies. Our Bangkok office is the local affiliate of a multi-national company with a commercial presence in Thailand, Singapore, Europe, and North America.
We are a friendly, energetic, and talented group of young people who enjoy working with each other, and our work is exciting and challenging.
As a Software Tester, you will be responsible for performing software testing activities such as defining requirements, writing test plans, tracking defects, and developing automated tests for the software to ensure that our software deliverables have acceptable quality and meet the target dates.
- Perform software testing tasks to ensure that software deliverables have acceptable quality and meet the target date
- Prepare documentation for test execution including manual tests and automated tests
- Design and develop test plans, test cases, and test plans for software functional testing
- Develop automated test scripts by using test automation tools
- Track bugs and issues with quality/defect reports, and follow up on issues and resolutions
- Work with the software development team including the project manager, analyst, and developer to coordinate test execution
- Thai Nationality, Male/ Female
- Bachelor's Degree or certification in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
- Minimum 2-3 years experience as a Software Tester
- Have knowledge in SDLC and software test life cycle, including Unit Test, Integration Test, System Test, User Acceptance Test, and Load (Stress) Test
- Experience in Unix / Linux command line, Postman tools, and API testing.
- Have knowledge of JSON / XML, http status.
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver or basic knowledge of Java/Python would be a real plus
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in Software testing processes and test automation tools, such as Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool would be a plus
- Knowledge of JMeter, Rational Robot, and Mercury would be a plus
Our office is located in Bangkok on Thonglor near J Avenue which is a fun area with many shops, restaurants, social venues, and nightlife. We work in a modern office with a relaxed atmosphere and have our own staff coffee bar with complimentary refreshments.