Omniscien Technologies is a market-leading artificial intelligence and language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, speech recognition, generative AI, and related products and services under the Language Studio™ brand to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best-known global brands.
We are looking for an AI and NLP Engineer to join in our R&D team in Bangkok.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing cutting-edge NLP solutions and AI models to solve complex business challenges and enhance our user experience. You will be involved in the creation of software for the preparation and production of large volumes data in hundreds of languages used in training AI models. Areas of AI include Neural Machine Translation (NMT), Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Optical Character Recognition (ASR), Generative AI, and many other elements of NLP.
You will be part of the team working on next-generation solutions in collaboration with our Chief Technology Officer. This core team focusses on forward looking research, developing proof of concepts and prototypes and supporting the software development and product management teams in rolling key features into our offerings and products. You will work in a team comprising machine learning, NLP and software engineering experts.
The ideal candidate will have a rigorous, analytical, creative mind, and experience with programming and tools to processing large volumes of data. This role requires combined expertise in software development, programming, data science and data engineering.
- Design, develop, and deploy advanced NLP and AI models and algorithms tailored to our specific business needs.
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate AI and NLP models into our existing platforms and applications.
- Conduct research on the latest AI and NLP techniques and technologies, staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends.
- Troubleshoot and improve current systems and applications, ensuring they meet the quality and performance standards.
- Prepare clear and concise reports explaining complex technical concepts and findings to non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- Follow the software development lifecycle process to ensure all projects are completed on time and meet specifications.
- Perform tests and troubleshoot issues before final delivery
- Identify, transform, and create appropriate datasets for Machine Learning technologies.
- Train models and carry out evaluation experiments on the developed models.
- Identify and implement the tools and algorithms appropriate for Natural language processing assignments.
- Research, develop and evaluate advanced language processing algorithms and implementations.
- Build and implement advanced machine learning models for language processing workflows.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineer and other related fields.
- Solid programming skills in Python and familiarity with AI and NLP libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, NLTK, spaCy, etc. Experience with Java a plus.
- Proven experience with AI and NLP, preferably with a focus on machine learning, deep learning, or computational linguistics.
- Experience with cloud-based AI solutions such as AWS Sagemaker, Google AI Platform, Azure Machine Learning is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms, statistical modeling, and data mining techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience.