Omniscien Technologies is a market-leading language technology company that develops and provides ground-breaking automated machine translation and language processing technologies, products, and services under the Language Studio and Media Studio brands to a wide variety of customers throughout the world including governments and some of the world’s leading companies and best-known global brands. Data is one of the key driving forces.
We are currently looking for a Junior Data Processor / Data Entry Operator team member to join the team in our Bangkok office. This is an entry-level position with training provided.
As a Junior Data Processor / Data Entry Operator, you will be involved in the preparation and production of large volumes of data that is used in our machine learning, machine translation, and language processing systems. This role requires a basic understanding of computer skills using web-based applications. The role reports into the Data Production Manager.
- Working with other team members to identify, locate and submit data for processing.
- Execute data processing tasks in a timely and reliable fashion.
- Data processing tasks to be completed as per target dates (and times) specified by your manager / lead in accordance with the instructions and specifications provided.
- Perform Quality Assurance of processed data / evaluate output as per given guidelines by your manager / lead.
- Initial training for the role will be provided; followed by part-time/full-time working model (office / work from home).
Target Based incentives (as agreed with your manager / lead)
- Thai national only (Male or female with age 18 and above)
- Basic IT experience
- Can communicate (speak/write) in English.
If you would like to join our team, please send a detailed resume, recent photograph, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com or click on the Apply button to submit directly on this website.